What's new

Meteora, Greece.

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
1
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe these belong in HDR?, Meteora, Greece. C&C Welcome......I know the 3rd could do with a little rotation.

$2.webp


$21.webp


$23.webp
 
they look dark and uninteresting. Don't get me wrong, they are cool places/pics but the photos don't seem to show the drama I would expect from such stormy clouds and epic cliffs.
 
they look dark and uninteresting. Don't get me wrong, they are cool places/pics but the photos don't seem to show the drama I would expect from such stormy clouds and epic cliffs.

Lighting up a dark stormy scene isn't what I was aiming for, but thanks for your input, I have the bracketed images in RAW so when I get a little time I'll do something else with them, cheers.
 
Of the three the first is the one. I would however have avoided the out of focus ledge on the bottom as it is distracting from the rest of the image. Otherwise clean your sensor you have a considerable amount of dust there, clearly showing in the sky portion in the same place in all three pictures.
 
on the second pic, I would like to see more color from the valley to make that area pop; I feel that's the real subject, made more dramayic by the storm and the cliffs, but it is not eye catching enough as it is and gets a bit lost...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom