What's new

Metro Stop

rob91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2764.jpg
 
Very cool. I like this pic. The light from the arriving train around the lady's head is what does it for me.

And, it must not be at the Pentagon since they have signs up saying that it is not allowed to take pictures! LOL
 
It's the Rosslyn stop. I hope there's no anti-photog signs there. I milled around there for over an hour, thereabouts, so I don't think they could be too strict about it.
 
It's the Rosslyn stop. I hope there's no anti-photog signs there. I milled around there for over an hour, thereabouts, so I don't think they could be too strict about it.


Yeah, I don't think they really care there. I was thinking of doing it too. Was going to send WMATA an email asking for the policy. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Did you get a shot of the incredibly long escalators there?
 
I would just go. Worst case is they ask you to leave.

After looking at your sig it looks like you're equipped to shoot in low light...that's good. I took most of my stuff at ISO 1600, f/2.8 (thank god for this Tamron lens), and around 40/50 shutter. I still had too brighten a lot of them up in post. I guess that's the sacrifice. Some beautiful lighting in there, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom