anthemsandall
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2013
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- Mass
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a primoplan lens kept in flawless condition.
currently it is listed on ebay and rapidly gaining watchers, but I would be willing to give a discount to anybody here.
I simply have no use for this lens, but understand it is a great piece to have.
either bid, or PM me an offer
thanks!
Meyer Optik Primoplan | eBay
currently it is listed on ebay and rapidly gaining watchers, but I would be willing to give a discount to anybody here.
I simply have no use for this lens, but understand it is a great piece to have.
either bid, or PM me an offer
thanks!
Meyer Optik Primoplan | eBay
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
