What's new

MFAB Stairs

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure which of these two versions I like better.

p1353259374-4.jpg



p1353259310-4.jpg
 
i like the granite stairs. looks like they used marble on the risers though.
 
Wow...both are almost perfect in their own right!!!

Huh...I kind of like the second one a tiny,tiny bit more...I think...
 
Thank you, guys. The second definitely has a much stronger leading line, and the first one is more balanced overall in my opinion – thus my indecision.
 
I'm bumping this thread to unearth it from under Pallycow's deluge of threads :)
 
I like the first, but it might be because I saw it first. ;)
Kinda feel like all the extra landing on the right is wasted space.

Nice work. DOF is perfect.
 
They are very nice images.... I like the second one more because it has a better POV The color is wonderful.
 
I really like second more; the first one is informative; second one is creative; the expanse at the entry platform makes this image visually more comfortable
 
I like the first, but it might be because I saw it first. ;)
Kinda feel like all the extra landing on the right is wasted space.
Had I posted the full-frame version first, the squarish version would've felt claustrophobic and cropped too tightly :) The truth is, when I took this photo I wasn't thinking square, but when I saw the full shot on my screen I felt just like you – the extra landing on the right looked like a waste of space.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.
 
+1 with Frequency's explanation.
 
I would agree with what frequency has said as well. I find the view point is better and as you mentioned the stronger leading lines.

Nice work!
 
I would agree with what frequency has said as well. I find the view point is better and as you mentioned the stronger leading lines.

Nice work!
Thank you, sir :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom