What's new

MG GT

Robchaos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
14
Location
Westminster, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this gem just chilling in front of a shrubbery on the side of the road yesterday. C&C appreciated.


MG GT by Robchaos, on Flickr
 
I can't speak too much to the shot... seems a little static, but I think this was more of an"omg a GT!" shot, which I can totally appreciate as I have tons of those... TR3As, Triumph Spitfires, Sunbeam Tigers, etc.

And I looooooooooooooooooooooove the MG GT.
 
haha I understand. I love quirky and hard to find cars. When I was editing this picture, I saw nothing amazing about the vehicle just sitting there, but IMO the highlights are clean and emphasize the body and I liked the pastel yellow against the green background.

Thanks for the comment!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom