JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
miah2.jpg

miah5by7.jpg

miah5.jpg

Her eyes are beautiful I know! I was dying to take her picture because of those eyes! It's the first thing you see when you look at her. Her mother is very proud of them. :)

Gorgeous eyes! She looks so... wise.
I like the second photo best. It could be my monitor, but she looks a little pale in the first shot- almost like the lighting is too cool? I don't know if that makes sense. Lovely poses! Nice work! :)

That does make sense! I keep seeing that every time I come back to this and its irking me every time now cause when I put it on I hadn't noticed it. I wonder how I can fix that? hmmmmmm....
Thanks for your comments. And this child is prety wise LOL she is only 5 but she is way to smart for her age and always has been!

Truly, like someone stated earlier before, her eyes are stunning! The pictures are very beautiful as well and the expression on the young girls face is just priceless. Thank you so much for sharing those lovely pictures :)

Beautifully done Kathi. I agree, her eyes are spectacular! You certainly brought out the color and clarity in them. One thing I also noticed too is that she has a very interesting chin and jawline, which you don't see like that in young kids. So, in that respect, she looks are quite unique.

The only thing I would do differently is maybe warm up the skin a bit and also tone down the fill flash just a tad.

Other than that, wonderful job on these. :)

NJ

Thanks Morning dusk, for looking and commenting. :)

NJ, I know yup - the fill flash killed me here. I am trying to 'fix' the problem but I am dying here without real photoshop - this program I have is so limited. Even GIMP would be better but I dont have enough memory to get it on here. I'll try to fix em' and repost. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back