Middleton Beach Sunrise 2

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
middleton2.jpg

good old Stapo :) ... btw, I don't remember that I've ever seen some portrait orientation of your seaside sunrises .. do you do them sometimes ?

gorgeous scene. love that bit of sun flare shooting down the right side of the frame.

good old Stapo :) ... btw, I don't remember that I've ever seen some portrait orientation of your seaside sunrises .. do you do them sometimes ?
Thanks, but not too much of the old [emoji3]. I very rarely do a portrait orientation but actually have a couple I shot at the same beach. I will go back and have a look at them and see if they are good enough to post.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

gorgeous scene. love that bit of sun flare shooting down the right side of the frame.
Thanks very much. It was a great sunrise.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Thanks, but not too much of the old [emoji3] ....

not meant to refer to the age but to your style ... maybe this is a bit language barrier .. we say in .cz `good old [smth]' to accentuate [smth]'s action as related that it's all as it has to be - for example "good old Sparta (local football club) won 6:0" because we wanna highlight that Sparta did fulfil her high expectations and didn't give the underdog a chance and everything is as it should be ... so my "good old Stapo" was actually me referring to "evergreen conjunction" of Stapo (ageless) + seaside + sunrise .. :)

lovely thanks, I see ... I shoot much more a "portraits", perhaps and likely they don't work well with purest landscape without a strong object (that is usually vertical)

I want to be there with my camera and fishing gear.

You're very luck.

Most reactions

Back