No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
c&c always welcome :)

2656589101_3ee74af3fe_o.jpg

I don't know what it is about llamas wanting to play dead!! :D

I don't know what it is about llamas wanting to play dead!! :D

Don't know. I assumed he was just bored.
Next time I go, maybe I'll bring one of my dogs toys and see if he plays with it :lmao:

Nice - you have exposed the shot well and preserved the whites! :)
As for the shot it looks a littel closely cropped - I think you can lose a long ear on a shot like this, but the missing chin is a little niggle. The only other thing is that it appears you have focused more on the front of the nose - with wildlife it is generally better to focus first on the eye of the animal as this is the part that draws the attention of the viewer. For a shot like this where you want more in focus than just the eyes I would say close down your aperture (use a bigger f number) to increase the amount of shot that is in focus.
A very peacful shot with great colours, exposure and a very sharp nose!

Nice - you have exposed the shot well and preserved the whites! :)
As for the shot it looks a littel closely cropped - I think you can lose a long ear on a shot like this, but the missing chin is a little niggle. The only other thing is that it appears you have focused more on the front of the nose - with wildlife it is generally better to focus first on the eye of the animal as this is the part that draws the attention of the viewer. For a shot like this where you want more in focus than just the eyes I would say close down your aperture (use a bigger f number) to increase the amount of shot that is in focus.

Thanks for the tips, Overread. Believe it or not, that shots not cropped at all. I actually missed the chin in my rush to get the shot before the Ravenous Packs of Children got to me. :wink: But I live and learn, next time I do the f-stop thing. Didn't even occur to me.

Overread said:
A very peacful shot with great colours, exposure and a very sharp nose!

:lmao: Thanks! Somewhere there must be a Llama Nose Afficianado!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back