What's new

Mikki- Model Test

Great series and lovely model! My favorites are the tight crops of her face, #2 and #5 - on #5 I like the tonal consistency between her sweater and the flowers as well as the tree branches being used creatively to frame her face. Very nicely done... thanks for sharing!
 
Great series and lovely model! My favorites are the tight crops of her face, #2 and #5 - on #5 I like the tonal consistency between her sweater and the flowers as well as the tree branches being used creatively to frame her face. Very nicely done... thanks for sharing!
Thank you.

The first one got accepted to PhotoVogue a couple of days ago, something I've never had happen before (granted I rarely send them submissions).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom