Military Helicopters In Action

Really like 31.

I'm not understanding why people are against set threads. If it's too many to comment, then don't comment. Comment the set, or pick your favorites.

I honestly wish more people would post series/sets like this. It's nice to have everything in here all at once.

Nice stuff. I always liked the Gazelle. When I was stationed in Berlin in the late 80's the Brits always flew "wall patrol" in the Gazelle. Was fun to watch a Hind show up and the little cat & mouse chase games they would play along the wall.

#28 was my favorite! Great shots all in all. Some of the crops were a little too tight on a few too.

Last edited:
Great set as always, nice variety of angles and perspectives :) The only thing that slightly drew my attention away from some shots, was where the rotorblades had been clipped on only one side ... when they were clipped off slightly on both sides, the shot still worked because the focus is on the body of the craft, but when it was only on one side, it looked like a mis-frame ... minor detail though, for the most part the shots are stunning
icon_thumright.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back