KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oh my - 'any weapons you may have', 'poor work history'; I hope somehow somebody keeps tabs on this young man. His mom looks sad, I wonder if the parents reached their limit of dealing with him; I hope this doesn't end up being another incident of someone damaging/hurting others or himself.

Good result imo, he has not helped at all round the house and not tried to get work. So he can not now sponge off his mum/dad. He`s 30 yrs old and about time he stood on his own two feet.

He's still spewing about being entitled in so far as whining after the judgement about not getting 30 days notice.
Mom should recend her offer of $1100 to help him get his own place.

Jeez, I wonder if the guy knows how to boil water so he can at least eat Ramen noodles?

I think he did agree and took the $1100 awhile back, but he spent it.

30-year-old man speaks out after being evicted from his parents' house
He blames his so-called "failure to launch" on a custody battle he's been waging over his own son. "I'm getting my son back, that's what I'm doing," he said.

This guy is delusional if he thinks living off his parents for the last 8 years and not voluntarily contributing to chore and maintenance tasks gives him a snowball's chance in hell of getting his son back. Let's hope his son doesn't become a chip-off-the-'ol-block.

I do have to say though that his parents share some blame. After all, they raised this 30 year old child.

Two big 'tells' right here:
"I went for engineering and then when I couldn't do the math, I switched to business," he said.
He was too lazy to do the work needed to learn how to do the math (probably starting back in grade & high school) and thought business would be an EZ piece of cake. Business requires math skills too.

Yo. Not "poster boy" for the Millennial generation. Don't make me crack my whip.

Lazy/wrong/freeloader, yes; poster boy, no.

I do have to say though that his parents share some blame. After all, they raised this 30 year old child.

Maybe they did, and maybe they didn't. Out of three kids all raised in the same manner, two were out the door, graduated college, good jobs, beautiful families and wonderful parents themselves. One has struggled throughout, and at 31 is still doing so. Sometimes after doing everything you can, you have to realize that they're the source of the problem, and stop beating yourself up for their failures.

Maybe they did, and maybe they didn't. Out of three kids all raised in the same manner, two were out the door, graduated college, good jobs, beautiful families and wonderful parents themselves. One has struggled throughout, and at 31 is still doing so. Sometimes after doing everything you can, you have to realize that they're the source of the problem, and stop beating yourself up for their failures.
Old (Ancient Greek) Joke: A young man is brought before a magistrate for criminal behavior. He admits to the behavior, but says, "But your honor, if you saw how I was raised, you'd understand why I am a terrible person, so I'm really not to blame - may parents are for making me this way!" The judge had the parents brought into court and told them their son had accused them of being terrible parents and the cause of his bad behavior. They replied, "Your honor, he's right. We were terrible parents. But if you saw the way we were raised by our parents, you'd know we couldn't turn out to be anything but terrible parents, so we are not responsible." At which point the judge brought back the young man and sentenced him to hard labor.

Most reactions

Back