Minesing ... swamp road.

Ah, we must have just missed you guys then! Yep we met Jim, he's really cool. We had just got those photos of the least bittern right before he drove up. We had a really nice chat with him about what we'd seen so far, and he gave us some good tips on where to look for others. Showed us some of his photos too, man he's good!

Ah, we must have just missed you guys then! Yep we met Jim, he's really cool. We had just got those photos of the least bittern right before he drove up. We had a really nice chat with him about what we'd seen so far, and he gave us some good tips on where to look for others. Showed us some of his photos too, man he's good!
Were you and Dxqcanada (Dennis?) around mckinnon around twelve if so we missed you by a couple hours i did not get out till 3:30 but he was just leaving as we got there

Just to "one up" the Zombies ... we also saw this on the road standing underneath the Osprey ... so Nah Nah :headbang:

moose.jpg

OK, that wasn't shot today on the road ... it was taken in April along Hwy 60 in Algonquin.

oh ok LOL you had me tricked as this year there was a moose being seen in the west side of minesing wetlands we never saw it

Too bad you missed seeing them when you went up with Barb and Brent when you went to Algonquin Park.

Moose at Minesing ? Wow !!

Apparently there is a Bear running around Scarborough (Toronto) right now ... CP24 is currently trying to hunt it down.

what do you mean trying to hunt it down kill it? there was one in minesing last summer (A bear we did not see it)

Nice shots from the both of you. Great capture with the frog. I'm off Monday so might try to head up that way. Are the roads still flooded?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back