TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

8934%20copy.jpg

IMG_8820.jpg

The one day I actually decide to go out, the sun is shining so bright(which is the opposite od what i was hoping for). So had to change my plan for the sort of images I was trying to capture.

Honestly, the third I could say I don't like- just not enough there for me.

On the second, I like the texture, but don't understand what I'm looking at. I worked for awhile in wastewater reclaimation and it looks like an overflow screen of some sort.

I like the first but am not really struck by it. Looks like a bit of a pencil sketch (which is cool to me), still, I couldn't see it hanging on my wall.

Honestly, the third I could say I don't like- just not enough there for me.
Ah ha...now I get it. I thought it was supposed to be one image because there's only one signature on the bottom of the third. I couldn't work out how the three images worked together. But in isolation...that makes sense.
I can see #1 and #3 working with a little more shadow in the ripples. As presented here they appear too blown out - certainly on my monitors. The second image isn't as moody and doesn't keep my attention for as long.

Mike

yeah, the third seems too "hot" or blown out, makes me want to put on my sunglasses, but the first one still has enough detail in it to keep it from feeling the same way... that one is definitely my favorite in this series... nice comp and i like the minimalist approach... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back