What's new

Minneapolis.

Chad Truss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first attempt at a cityscape. Let me know what you think. Where can I improve?

Thanks

2948331602_0eedde44d7_o.jpg
 
Well done: river and trees on bank lead us to your primary subject, the skyline, which is nicely framed by the clouds and those very trees, so ... all good here. The sky was much to your favour, adding that little bit of drama in its cloud patterns to an otherwise more static picture.
 
Thanks.

I have not been near as successfull at cityscapes since my first attempt here.... lol

I'm going to keep trying though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom