What's new

Minolta Maxxum 5xi body - free for parts

jtyson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
76
Reaction score
2
Location
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I picked this up off craigslist because I wanted the lens for my a55. I have no use for the body. It is very fuzzy looking through the viewfinder. Everything else seems to work though. Maybe it could be cleaned up. Maybe not. Maybe it'd be good for parts for someone. Just didn't want to throw it away before offering it up for free. All I ask is you cover the shipping.
$IMG_1436[1].webp
 
Retired her to the round file tonight. Sorry she couldn't find a re-purposing of some sort.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom