Minolta X-700 and 4 lenses and teleconverters.

tasman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am trying to sell some cameras and equipment. I am raising some money to buy a Nikon D300.
minolta.jpg

This is one excelent camera and lense combination. Everything works perfectly and is in very, very good condition.
- The body is very good and has no scratches or marks, the mirror is perfect and does not show any rust or brassing.
- Shooting modes on the camera are, Program, Aperature priority, and manual. times from B, 1Sec to 1/1000th sec.
- ISO from 25 to 1600 with Ev from +2 to -2
Lesnes
- Minolta MD 50mm f1.7 with caps and 49mm skylight filter, in perfect shape, no scratches on the glass.
- Beston MC 28mm F2.8 wide angle. with caps and and 52mm Haze filter. Lense is in perfect shape with no scractches on the glass.
- Vivitar 135mm F2.8 Telephoto, with caps and a 55mm 1A UV filter, Lense is also in perfect shape.
- Quantaray 85-210mm f3.8 Zoom Macro 1:3 to 1:6 range , with caps. Lense is in perfect condition.
- Bushnell 2x Auto Teleconverter, in very good shape.
- Optex 2x Auto Teleconverter also in very good shape.
It does not come with anything else other than what is listed here.

I am wanting $250US plus shipping. Or please make me a resonable offer. Email me and I will let you know how much the shipping charge would be to your address. PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking.

err... how do i email you?!
couldn't fine private messages...

you better edit the message in sylveste_20007 AT hotmail DOT com to avoid spam ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back