Minolta X-700

JESWAW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a Minolta im get ready to pick up. Im borrowing it at the moment. A BIG step up from my Kodak V570, eh?

100_3718.jpg

100_3717.jpg

100_3716.jpg

100_3713.jpg

I saw one of those for sale reasently. I was thinking of picking it up but there is a sever lack or availibility of lenses here locally and I was about ten or fifteen bucks short.

I saw one of those for sale reasently. I was thinking of picking it up but there is a sever lack or availibility of lenses here locally and I was about ten or fifteen bucks short.

How much did the one you were looking at cost?

Plenty of lenses to be had on eBay. Great little film camera!

How much did the one you were looking at cost?

I can't remember exactly, It was under a hundred with my discount, I wanna say ninty or ninty-five. I was originally there to see if he had any lenses there so it did not take too many excuses to pass on. I may still yet pick it up if it's still there as I still want a backup SLR but the Canon F-1 sitting next to it takes priority due to lens compatibility.

Plenty of lenses to be had on eBay. Great little film camera!

I don't have an Ebay account, I have to beg my sister to let me borrow hers, but I can make it work if I need to.

WEll I have 4 lenses for it. So im not worried about it. I have everything i need besides watch batteries and film

i shoot with a minolta x-370. :)

I have a book for the 570, but i have the 700...Also, as i was looking, i noticed i had a canon lens. (dont know what size) As far as SLR's i know knowthing. So is this even logical?

I have a book for the 570, but i have the 700...Also, as i was looking, i noticed i had a canon lens. (dont know what size) As far as SLR's i know knowthing. So is this even logical?

I have never heard of any compatibility in lenses between Canon and Minolta, but i could be wrong. What does the Canon lens say in the front ring.

cameralensinfo.jpg

I have a Minolta x700 and have used it since 1987. Great camera. You can use nearly any (if not all) of the Minolta manual focus lenses made since the 1960s on this camera. (There are also some off brands that work too but I don't know much about them.) Google Minolta manual focus lens and you should come up with a list.

I have a Minolta x700 and have used it since 1987. Great camera. You can use nearly any (if not all) of the Minolta manual focus lenses made since the 1960s on this camera. (There are also some off brands that work too but I don't know much about them.) Google Minolta manual focus lens and you should come up with a list.

I have 4 lenses....I think that'll do me. But it is nice to know that they will correspond w/older ones....

Most reactions

Back