What's new

Minolta X700 1980s SLR Film

nblardony

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Around
Bought this last summer, but it's been sitting on my shelf since. It was in great condition when I bought it and still is. It comes in the box with snap on case. The lens doesn't come off though, it's permanently stuck on there, a downside I overlooked when I got it. Willing to negotiate a little on the price, but not too much since that's exactly what I paid for it. I will try to meet you halfway. There's no battery, but when I googled for a replacement, they were pretty cheap. Film is also reasonable online. I'll respond to emails (and posts) within thirty minutes normally.

Thanks :D
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom