What's new

Mint 17-55mm f/2.8 G ED DX

chainsawal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
13
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bought this lens last year from B&H for $1,300. I was using a D7000 as my backup for my D800. My wife bought me a 24-70mm f/2.8 literally a month later for my b'day to use on my D800... so I barely used the 17-55mm DX lens on my D7000 (in fact my D7000 has been sitting with this lens on it in storage for at least 6 months).

The lens is mint Nikkor with no issues. Maybe 50-75 shots through it total.. it is an excellent lens with 5 star rating which is in my opinion the best walk around lens variable 2.8 for a crop sensor. Check out the ratings online.

Let me know if anyone with a crop sensor is interested. I can sell it back to B&H's used department so I am not looking to get low balled.... else I will ship it to them.

PM me what you are willing to pay if interested and I can get you picks, etc. I still have original box, etc..

I am not interested in shipping overseas... US buyers only.

Thanks,
Chainsawal
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For clarification before people start posting ridiculously low offers like I have seen on some other threads where a price wasn't given:

I will call B&H first thing Monday and get a quote, and figure out how much shipping will cost me, etc.

I will set the price based on that quote. I can't imagine they are too much lower than $1,000....if at all.

I could literally pack this lens up in the box with the original materials and sell it as new and nobody could tell the difference.

I got out the original packing materials and have been looking at this lens for 20 mins and there are literally no signs of use on the lens hood, lens, glass, etc.

Box has original packing materials, lens hood, fabric bag, and front and rear lens caps.

Below is a link to the product.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/300490-USA/Nikon_2147_17_55mm_f_2_8G_ED_IF_AF_S.html
 
B&H will only pay ~$700 and I have to pay shipping.

If someone wants it and will give me more than B&H let me know before Tuesday EOB this week else this lens goes on ebay as it appears they are fetching $800 on there for used.

Thanks,
Chainsawal
 
Last edited:
Scrap that... I am putting it on ebay tonight. Doesn't look like there is much interest here....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom