sil180sr
TPF Noob!
Lens Model: Canon EF 85mm 1.8 USM
Lens Date Code if applicable: N/A
Lens Body Condition: 9.9/10 - Only because it's used, I cannot find a blemish.
Lens Glass Condition: 9.9/10 - Only because it's used, I cannot find a blemish.
Sale Includes: Lens, ET-65 III lens hood, front and rear lens caps.
Price: $300 net to me.
Payments Accepted: PayPayl
Possible Trades: none
Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS, UPS (New York)
Shipping Available To: Continental US
Item location: New York
Best Contact Method: PM
Feedback: username Sil180sr on eBay
Reason for selling: Changing lens line up.
Photos:
Lens Date Code if applicable: N/A
Lens Body Condition: 9.9/10 - Only because it's used, I cannot find a blemish.
Lens Glass Condition: 9.9/10 - Only because it's used, I cannot find a blemish.
Sale Includes: Lens, ET-65 III lens hood, front and rear lens caps.
Price: $300 net to me.
Payments Accepted: PayPayl
Possible Trades: none
Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS, UPS (New York)
Shipping Available To: Continental US
Item location: New York
Best Contact Method: PM
Feedback: username Sil180sr on eBay
Reason for selling: Changing lens line up.
Photos:
Last edited: