C Carlos Carpier TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Apr 22, 2007 #1 I invite you to visit my web site: http://www.carloscarpier.com
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2007 #2 Very nice. You might want to modify the title to mention that it's not work safe.
C Carlos Carpier TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Apr 25, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I would like you are but clear. I do not understand ingles well. Thanks
F Flash Harry No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 26, 2006 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 14 Location Durham, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2007 #4 If its got nudity/naked, post a warning, there's kids on here.
The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2007 Banned #5 The nudes are nice but the 'moonrise' is just spectacular.