Reaction score
b797f900.jpg

b7b60900.jpg

b7d76900.jpg

b7f90830.jpg

b8189900.jpg

b6090820.jpg

Reflex Korelle, Agfa APX 100 film, Handheld

I've never heard of this camera, but it is a cool looking thing. #1 is a fabulous shot. I love the composition and the framing by the big tree.

But #4 just absolutely puts a GRIN on my face every time I look at it. :D I love that diner stuff. LOVE the shot! I'd like to see this framed with a very wide matte, bottom weighted, in an 11x14 black frame, please. perfecto!

#2 and the chair (#5) are what grab me too. I like the placement of the tree's reflection coming down between both banks in #2, and the extra little tilt of the frame of the chair adds some dynamics to the scene in #5.

OH!! The chair is #5. How careless of me, but I was very happy at the moment. :blulsh2:

B&W pics are not really my bag but those look interesting, however, what really grabs my attention every time you post are those shots of those fantastic cameras!

it seems that i may be the only one impressed... but number 4 is really beautiful. something about it is just perfect to me. i like the dark corners and imperfections!

Most reactions

Back