TPF Noob!
Reaction score
cabf4520.jpg

cad44f40.jpg

caf43f40.jpg

cb5f4530.jpg

cbdf4510.jpg

ca990440.jpg

Miranda Sensorex, Kodak Technical Pan film [ISO 25], Handheld.

These are all great shots. I really like the first one, it has good contrast to it, and great composition; the leaning post guides your eye right to the hanging clothes. Nice work, keep it up! :D

Nice work, like #s 5 & 2 a lot.

Shot a few roll of Efke KB25 last fall and like the results. (used D-76 developed) I have no experience with Kodak Tech Pan. Is there a big different between them.

Also for the Efke films is it best to use the Neofin Blue or other per-war developers

The ISO 25 film is really great to work with. The results are far superior to the faster films. It is really quite versatile. I have used it in many different light conditions. Good luck. Post some results if you can.

Nice collection of B&Ws as usual, PB.... the first one looks a little dark and contrasty on my monitor, but it's my favorite as far as subject matter - such a folksy, comfortable scene. I love it! :)

I think the Efke film is easier to develop. I use daylight tanks and found the Kodak film to be a bit sticky and hard to spool. The quality of the negatives seem to be about the same.

Most reactions

Back