What's new

Misc. B&W's

Detoff

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
SW Montana USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some misc. B&W's...

old-chevy.jpg


cross.jpg


milk-bw.jpg


abandoned-bw.jpg
 
I love the shots you have here. The one with the cross reminds me of how Jesus will come back the same way He left... in the clouds :D. I also like the last one...

Welcome to the forum. Please # your pictures so that we can better tell you which ones we like.
 
I like #1 and the range of tone you have to your B&W very cool. They are all very good. IMO
 
Thanks everyone, glad you've enjoyed them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom