clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX May 5, 2007 #1 I forgot to put these up a while ago when I took them :blushing: Oh, well...better late than never! 1. Monument, Framed 2. Stairway to Heaven (One of my FAVORITE shots in a long time. Lighting is perfect ) 3. Sunburst 4. TV Programming (Parking garage with a ton of character...it's being torn down)
I forgot to put these up a while ago when I took them :blushing: Oh, well...better late than never! 1. Monument, Framed 2. Stairway to Heaven (One of my FAVORITE shots in a long time. Lighting is perfect ) 3. Sunburst 4. TV Programming (Parking garage with a ton of character...it's being torn down)
his4ever TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2006 Messages 651 Reaction score 0 Location sitting at the computer... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2007 #2 I really like the first one. The colors are great
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2007 #3 the second and third are great!
brighteyesphotos TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2006 Messages 347 Reaction score 1 Location Battle Creek, MI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2007 #4 Excellent pictures. The colors are vivid. I'm tempted to reach out and see if I can't peel some of that paint off. I think #3 is my favorite.
Excellent pictures. The colors are vivid. I'm tempted to reach out and see if I can't peel some of that paint off. I think #3 is my favorite.
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #5 Hey! I didn't see these!!!!! And I was there whe ya took em! Great shots. #3 was totally my idea though.
Hey! I didn't see these!!!!! And I was there whe ya took em! Great shots. #3 was totally my idea though.
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX May 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks everyone No 3 WAS totally your idea, Corry...but it was a good'un!
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #7 A great, eclectic mixture of shot. Lighting and exposure is spot on in no. 2. Good job! :thumbsup: