What's new

Mish-match or Mismatch?

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mish-match :D or Mismatch :grumpy: ?

This is inspired by Mishele's work ...like a dew drop's attempt to reflect the whole Universe around ;)

C&C please


#!


#2


#3






Regards :D
 
I like 'em. I'm sure someone will have some suggestions for improving them but I like them as they are
 
#2 for the win... but not MISH! ;)
 
Holy cow!! Another one??!! I can't tell you how cool it's been today hearing from people that I'm inspiring!! :heart:
1. I really like this one. The pop of color in the middle w/ the petals directing your eye to the rest of the shot is wonderful. I'm on my work computer(disclaimer) but I still think it looks maybe a little over saturated for my taste. (but I also know that some flowers are just that crazy bright) I'm not a big fan of the vingnetting but I can see how it helps direct your eye to the middle.

Keep shooting babe!! And thanks for the shout out....=)
 
I like the first - it looks like it's moving! I don't mind the saturation, but the vignette seems unnecessary. The third is nice too. Here the color seems superfluous and I wonder if it wouldn't work better in BW, maybe with a slight tint.
 
I like 'em. I'm sure someone will have some suggestions for improving them but I like them as they are

Thank you TTP :D
#2 for the win... but not MISH! ;)

Thank you sir.... i will struggle hard ;)

Holy cow!! Another one??!! I can't tell you how cool it's been today hearing from people that I'm inspiring!! :heart:
1. I really like this one. The pop of color in the middle w/ the petals directing your eye to the rest of the shot is wonderful. I'm on my work computer(disclaimer) but I still think it looks maybe a little over saturated for my taste. (but I also know that some flowers are just that crazy bright) I'm not a big fan of the vingnetting but I can see how it helps direct your eye to the middle.

Keep shooting babe!! And thanks for the shout out....=)

Thank you Mishelle very much.... i take lessons ;)

I was inspired, but then I changed my mind.

O, you should not have ;)

I like the first - it looks like it's moving! I don't mind the saturation, but the vignette seems unnecessary. The third is nice too. Here the color seems superfluous and I wonder if it wouldn't work better in BW, maybe with a slight tint.

Thank you KenC; i agree with your comments; i was forced to apply vignette due to some color contours developed there

Regards to all

So who else joining Mishelle Academy of Floral photography? ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom