Missouri Storm

Missdaisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo on Saturday when a nasty storm was rolling in. I loved the color of the sky against the color of the new leaves on the tree. Can someone help me take out all the background other than the tree, grass and sky. I don't want the powerlines and the trees that have not bloomed in the pic. Thank you! :D

Storm.jpg

Thank you. I am new to photography, and I notice a lot of people use photoshop. Is that how this would be edited?

Photoshop is one of the main post processing tools.

Photoshop is the program, it's made by Adobe. They also make Lightroom which is more specific to photographers where Photoshop is geared towards pretty much everything in design.

Hello Missdaisy. Keep in mind that Photoshop is only a tool. You should focus on getting the right exposure and composition on location. I personally just use Photoshop for minor tweaks. I recommend trying some photography tutorials to sharpen your eye. :)

You can also download a free 30 day trial of PaintShopPro Photo X2 from Corel's website. It's a excellent alternative to Photoshop.

Processed in PSP X2
Storm.jpg

Last edited:
Ok thank you all for the tips!

Oh wow bdavison, that already looks better! Thank you! Did you use PaintShopPro Photo X2 to take out the powerline?
Sorry, I just saw that you did.

Most reactions

Back