Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Misty sunrise at Podere Belvedere, taken in Tuscany (Italy) during a Workshop I led there in April 2017. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm, filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest.

SL_03153.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

This is beautiful, the colours, the shadows... a dream to shoot in places like this! If it were me my only comment (for my taste) would have been to drop the blacks just a little more..

Very beautiful and I think this would make a wonderful decorator piece. I'd have a giant print of this in my home if I could.

I thought about @D7K s comment about the blacks. If this were my image, I would have probably dropped the blacks as well - but I think it would be a mistake! It is so easy to make a more sexy, contrasty, higher DR image. Like somehow I paid for the whole histogram and for gosh sakes I'm going to fill it!
Then I looked at the image again and I found so much allure in the fact that there are few deep blacks. It really sets a mood and tone for the image and I began to really admire the restraint shown in editing to not push the blacks any lower.

Vieri = Master of the mist ;) Beautiful shot!

Lovely, great shot, wouldn't change a thing

Most reactions

Back