Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A dark and gloomy sky, with a storm brewing, over Podere Terrapille in Tuscany. A 2017 photograph created with my Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_2_01411.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Very nice pic! It sort of looks like Russell Crowe's homeland in Gladiator.

Thank you very much! :) It actually is - part of it, at least. Some bits of the "going hoe to find his wife & kid murdered" scene have been shot on that road... and the rest of the scene, in various location around there. During my WS we visit quite a few of them. Best regards,

Vieri

Thank you very much! :) It actually is - part of it, at least. Some bits of the "going hoe to find his wife & kid murdered" scene have been shot on that road... and the rest of the scene, in various location around there. During my WS we visit quite a few of them. Best regards,

Vieri
Well, there ya go! No wonder it looked familiar.

Vieri
Well, there ya go! No wonder it looked familiar.

Well spotted :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back