What's new

Misty Hartwood Asylum

caledonia84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
48
Reaction score
5
Location
Glasgow
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this on a misty morning at an old derelict mental asylum in Scotland. Any pointers advice is always appreciated


cZg0.jpeg
 
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
 
I would show more of the castle. You could also underexpose it more so the sun ray is more defined, the sky is bluer, and the castle is pure black silhouette.
 
I know exactly what your saying Schwettylens took this on a different day

y
cZCa.jpeg
 
yeah something like that but not as tight.. and I do like the sun :P. Put the sun behind the turret or something :)
 
Sigh, I so want to come to your house. Scotland+Old and abandoned. I could die a happy girl
 
yeah something like that but not as tight.. and I do like the sun :P. Put the sun behind the turret or something :)

Thanks for the advice, they'll give me more to think about when I return there:D

Sigh, I so want to come to your house. Scotland+Old and abandoned. I could die a happy girl

Its strange how we get used to our own surroundings, I admit I used to take Scotland for granted but starting this year I decided to make an effort to go and see it climbed 8 of Scotland's highest mountains this summer (only another 275 to go:er:)

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would give an arm an a leg to get within arms reach of New York I know a fair few of my friends would move there in a heartbeat if they had the chance!:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom