What's new

Misty Morning

emcn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20090516_glendalough_15.jpg



Misty morning in Glendalough, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
 
a beautiful 'irish mist'. try some contrast and a little saturation on the trees. a bit of cropping so there's not too much sky. i think that would help this image.
 
Beautiful scene, I agree with WimFoto, just a BIT of cropping from the bit, contrast and a little bump in the saturation and this photo would be perfect!
 
I personally wouldn't crop the top. I'd crop the right and enhance the color. I love this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom