Misty view

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the%20mist.jpg

Beautiful shot with the fog in front of the mountains. Those mountains look familiar and if I am not mistaken these are the Golden Ears Mountains. Great composition with wonderful light and colours! Great work, I like it very much! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

Greetings,
Ann :sillysmi:

Thanks Ann, My geography lesson for the day seems to point toward these being the "Golden Ears Mountains" Good eye:) I had no idea. As you know, Vancouver is surrounded by mountains on one side and I know the names of maybe two...Well three now:)

Thanks Ann, My geography lesson for the day seems to point toward these being the "Golden Ears Mountains" Good eye:) I had no idea. As you know, Vancouver is surrounded by mountains on one side and I know the names of maybe two...Well three now:)

Haha, we learn new things every day! I know these mountains since I have photographed them from Burnaby Mountains and right from Golden Ears Park.

Where did you take this photo from, great spot I'd say! :thumbup:

Ann :D

I think a "trip through NeatImage" could help this, but all in all it is nicely seen and photographed and very soothing. Water in all its forms, almost: liquid, as fog (which is liquid, too, I know that), and frozen (as snow, ok, crystallised). Nice. That copse of trees is also nice. As I am saying: soothing to the extent that if this photo were projected to the ceiling at the dentist's, I could endure the procedure without any pain killers (I never get any when I am at the dentist's, I always "move into images" when I am there, and this is one that'd work!).

Beautiful shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back