mitica, i bow to you

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you, sir, are one helluva good chess player.

folks, this cat has whupped my ass in every game i've played him so far.

anyone who wants a real challenge, mitica is your man.

oh, and chad used to be quite a good fight, back when he actually made a move every once in a millenia.

oriecat said:
Well he's probably pretty busy nowadays. :) Where was all this chess playing going on again? I might like to play, not that I'm any good...

Orie, we played at http://www.itsyourturn.com

Actually Voodoo introduced me to the chess site and it's pretty cool and easy to play.

Mitica100 said:
oriecat said:
Well he's probably pretty busy nowadays. :) Where was all this chess playing going on again? I might like to play, not that I'm any good...

Orie, we played at http://www.itsyourturn.com and yes, I've been pretty busy with work. But always a sucker for chess.

Actually Voodoo introduced me to the chess site and it's pretty cool and easy to play.

Same here, and now voodoo is chasing my king around the board. :oops:

Scott WRG Editor said:
Same here, and now voodoo is chasing my king around the board. :oops:

Voodoo is quite good, when time is available to him. :lol:

I betcha anything he's teaching little Noah as we speak how to play the violin, chess and how to make great espressos. :lol: :lol:

Osmer_Toby said:
you, sir, are one helluva good chess player.

Why, thank you Sir Toby! It's always good to play with excellent chess players like yourself and Chad. :D

I get like a few seconds here and there to look at our board. I think I have enough time to go make my move now :p

malachite said:
Isn't chess a prerequisite in school for Romanians from pre-school all the way through highschool? :wink:

He he... I wish it was. No, I always wanted to beat my brother who had a Grand Master ranking but never played in competitions. I took loss after loss, after loss, hoping to learn as I get crushed. I did learn a few things but I was never able to beat him. Aside from that I played chess daily during my last 9 years there. And that's easy to understand why, we had only 2 TV channels out of which one was running from 6:30pm until 10:30pm and the other one was from 8:00pm to 10:00pm. It was easy to get bored there... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back