SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 16, 2008 #1
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #2 Nicely done.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Oh. Now I am envious. It is so much better than the ONE photo of the only plant in the near and far that I photographed the other night, thinking of you at the time, Thorhammer! Now I am all :blushing: about my meagre attempts...
Oh. Now I am envious. It is so much better than the ONE photo of the only plant in the near and far that I photographed the other night, thinking of you at the time, Thorhammer! Now I am all :blushing: about my meagre attempts...
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks ! Im flattered. i would go nuts if there was nothing like this near me, seriously if you had it near you , you would get the shots you want very quick, its just you don't get the shoot it often ...
thanks ! Im flattered. i would go nuts if there was nothing like this near me, seriously if you had it near you , you would get the shots you want very quick, its just you don't get the shoot it often ...
dry3210 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 546 Reaction score 6 Location Hatboro, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #5 Wow I like. How'd you get it so clear?!
Resin42 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 376 Reaction score 0 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #6 Very cool shot.
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #7 Very nice!