Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
671 squirrel golden light (2) f rz.jpg

306 GBH drinking (3) f rz.jpg

073-duck-line-up-(2)-f-rd.jpg

324-cattle-egret-sunset-(2)-rd.jpg

539-squirrel-spotlight-(2)-f-rd.jpg

567-killdeer-(2)-f-rd.jpg

Great set. I like the color captured in #4.

The last one for me china. I like Plovers something not as common here as they used to be unfortunately.

The last one for me china. I like Plovers something not as common here as they used to be unfortunately.

Thanks, Bubba. Correction ... it's a killdeer. It has two dark neck bands vs one. They sure do look a lot alike.

Thanks, Bubba. Correction ... it's a killdeer. It has two dark neck bands vs one. They sure do look a lot alike.

Eh, correction Bawbag, Killdeer are part of the Plover family. No need to thank me:p;)

Eh, correction Bawbag, Killdeer are part of the Plover family. No need to thank me:p;)

Well, they are, I suppose I was being a literal/specific twit. Everyone is allowed to be that once a day ... that's the rule. :trink39:

Most reactions

Back