MMJ Patient/grower

khaosphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone so I'm a OMMP medical marijuana patient and grower i often take pics of my plants as I am around them quite often my question is to the community and staff is it ok to post pics of cannabis plants on this forum I'm in 100% full compliance with state laws and regulations the medicine I grow is for myself and Other patients Anyways just let me know if its ok to share some with you all :) thank you

waiting for Gods to answer your question......

Im sure its fine lol, Its a picture of a plant, its not a dead body or anything, plus I cant smoke it anymore, at least I can look at it haha

in the famous words of Doc Holliday: "i'm your huckleberry."

Are you going for macros of the trichomes or do you garden outdoors with the opportunity for landscape type of shots?

If my votes matters I am for it.

Here's a example of pics I would like to post I'm glad to see people already have a interest :)

Are you going for macros of the trichomes or do you garden outdoors with the opportunity for landscape type of shots?

If my votes matters I am for it.
I have a outdoor and indoor so it will be a mix of plant shots not any one particular thing :) macros will defnitly be there though

I'd love to see them! I'm lucky enough to live in CO. No plants to share pictures of though, and no macro lens to make mine interesting ;-) I always have loved looking at the plant though!

I'd love to see them! I'm lucky enough to live in CO. No plants to share pictures of though, and no macro lens to make mine interesting ;-) I always have loved looking at the plant though!

Well its good it seems quite a few people in support so I will post some ics and just see what happens

Well its good it seems quite a few people in support so I will post some ics and just see what happens This is east coast sour diesel a beautifully structured plant i tried to capture its structure my white balence was off though

Foliage shot this was done in a memory recall option I'm setting up for while in rooms with high pressure sodium lights I'm using a color temp filter of 2500k

Most reactions

Back