MMJ Patient/grower

Cannabis seeds are good for your health there very nutritious as well as carrying the entire Genetic Make up of a plant inside them
This was shot in program auto mode only adjusting the exposure

Here's a macro with my sony hx400v of seeds suspended in water

Another shot of the east coast sour diesel I believe this was a macro mode shot

This is a male cannabis plant shot with my sony cybershot w830 impressive for a 120$ camera

Can this possibly get moved to a more approriate thread or place wherever its best fit please and thank you

Since it says it is okay to edit your photos I thought I would do a quick edit of one. Just a Little crop and radial filter to make the center pop a little. Pretty much it. Nice and sharp image for a point and shoot!

Attachments

• $mmj.jpg
    $mmj.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 164
That first shot has me licking my screen. Normally that wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I'm at work and sooner or later a customer is going to notice.

That first shot has me licking my screen. Normally that wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I'm at work and sooner or later a customer is going to notice.
lol thanks

Since it says it is okay to edit your photos I thought I would do a quick edit of one. Just a Little crop and radial filter to make the center pop a little. Pretty much it. Nice and sharp image for a point and shoot!

That shot was taken with my bridge camera but in intelligent auto mode so basically was in point n shoot mode but I try to use manual controls more just cuz I'm trying to familiarize myself with everything then maybe a couple years from now i ll get a DSLR

That's pretty funny lol thankz I pride myself in what I do

Most reactions

New Topics

Back