MMM...ICE CREAM! critique please...

timberwolf5480

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Keep in mind its a point and shoot camera.....looking for C&C....

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

And knowing thats its out of place, I put this one here anyways, shot it today....

IMG_0848.jpg

Thanks!

Mmmmmm ice cream with rocks!!!

Yeah.....I knew that would get people's attention...they are chocolate and edible, and too bad I can't take any more pics of this subject, because it is slowly digesting right now...mmm

Yeah.....I knew that would get people's attention...they are chocolate and edible, and too bad I can't take any more pics of this subject, because it is slowly digesting right now...mmm
Hahah I knew they weren't rocks. I have never seen those though. I bet it was GOOOOODDD!

What do you mean you can't take more pics of it? Just wait several hours and you'll see it again!

As far as the pics, the ice cream shots seem to be missing something, and I can't place my finger on it. Maybe it's the composition, or lack of contrast...perhaps a darker bowl would help?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back