What's new

MMM...ICE CREAM! critique please...

timberwolf5480

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Alexandria, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Keep in mind its a point and shoot camera.....looking for C&C....

1.
IMG_0831.jpg


2.
IMG_0834.jpg


3.
IMG_0835.jpg


4.
IMG_0836.jpg


5.
IMG_0837.jpg


And knowing thats its out of place, I put this one here anyways, shot it today....

6.
IMG_0848.jpg


Thanks!
 
Mmmmmm ice cream with rocks!!!
 
Mmmmmm ice cream with rocks!!!

Yeah.....I knew that would get people's attention...they are chocolate and edible, and too bad I can't take any more pics of this subject, because it is slowly digesting right now...mmm
 
Mmmmmm ice cream with rocks!!!
Yeah.....I knew that would get people's attention...they are chocolate and edible, and too bad I can't take any more pics of this subject, because it is slowly digesting right now...mmm
Hahah I knew they weren't rocks. I have never seen those though. I bet it was GOOOOODDD!
 
Mmmmmm ice cream with rocks!!!
Yeah.....I knew that would get people's attention...they are chocolate and edible, and too bad I can't take any more pics of this subject, because it is slowly digesting right now...mmm
What do you mean you can't take more pics of it? Just wait several hours and you'll see it again!

As far as the pics, the ice cream shots seem to be missing something, and I can't place my finger on it. Maybe it's the composition, or lack of contrast...perhaps a darker bowl would help?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom