What's new

Mmm Nuggets. C&C Please.

xUnknownSoul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere with a lot of oxygen :)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah so I just got back from Malawi, Africa and I was there for a month. Needless to say I took a lot of photos.

Heres a sample. :)

3819341273_3e66ea8f4c_o.jpg
 
i like. would be a little better with a lagre fry and dr.pepper :)
 
i like. would be a little better with a lagre fry and dr.pepper :)


Can you pass me some sauce for the nuggets please? :lol:

Great pics by the way. I would prefer give the little chick some room (the left side of the photo)
 
Hahah Thanks Guys. You should of seen how many there were. There were about 10 of them all following their mom and they ALL hid from me underneath her haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom