What's new

Mmm... Pepsi.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Location
North Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To bad its all gone... Heh.

DSC_2221.jpg



Let me know what you think.
 
What I think is that I'd really like a nice cold Pepsi 'cos it's 112 out (at 10.42pm thankyewverymuch) but some selfish **** drank them all.



(Good job on the pic though)
 
Yea, Looking at the picture makes me want to drink a nice frosted pepsi... And i don't really like pepsi unless its on ice. Im a Mt Dew kinda guy.
 
Great Angle, good colors and really keeps my attention, great work!
 
HAHA Your photo makes me really happy that I am drinking an ice cold Pepsi right now!
So yeah, I am a big fan of your photo, the angle is really appealing. Nice... Very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom