mocking bird

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are nice photos. I really like that one you have edited. You seem to do best once you get your photos back and can recrop them. I would keep that in mind when you shoot. Keep shooting wide like that until you feel comfortable with cropping the shot in the view finder.

Wow.. I have to say it again. I like that black and white one. The white space really adds to the photo. Nice job!

thanks karissa!

yeaaaah i've kind of gotten into the habit of not taking chances like that with the film camera...still trying to learn this whole thing, thanks for helping out! ;)

I know a lot of people that always shoot wide to be on the safe side. The down side to that is the more you crop... the less detail you get and with film more chance for grain. So maybe just get somewhere in the middle. You may want to crop the whole thing compleatly different 3 months down the road for a different project you are working on. I'm with you.. I tend to shoot wide and crop later.

yes, true. sometimes i go for the tight crop. especially with digital. i do it all the time. i need to try and do that more with film i suppose...

any more comments?

Well, none really other than.. Hello people! Am I the only one seeing his wonderful work? :) Or in other words... Bump!

Most reactions

Back