Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 Inspecting the Roof
Mockingbird.JPG

2 Briar Perch
Mockingbird 2.JPG

3 Lil Red
Lil Red .JPG

I saw the first Mockingbird of the year. Hopefully that means winter will soon be over and I will be seeing more birds! I am always happy to see the little red squirrel. I have sort of adopted him since I have found his home. I have picked up black walnuts all winter that I find along the way and toss near his home for him/her to find.

Great shots Dean, lovely birds, cute little red.

very nice.

Thank you much! I actually get anxious if I don't see Lil Red on my walk, and hope above all that it has survived another day.

Nice Dean! Saw a Robin here yesterday. Shocked me but then I realized that spring is just around the corner.

I have sort of adopted him since I have found his home. I have picked up black walnuts all winter that I find along the way and toss near his home for him/her to find.

That's so sweet! I've read that late winter/early-early spring is the hardest time of year for critters. Most if not all of their winter stash has been devoured, and nothing's blooming yet. Good on you to make it easier on him.

We have mockingbirds year 'round - of course, we keep the feeders stuffed so our backyard critters don't have to work too hard, either. A few robins made it into the back yard a few days ago, so yes - ready or not, spring really is just around the corner.

Nice shots of both! :thumbyo:

I have sort of adopted him since I have found his home. I have picked up black walnuts all winter that I find along the way and toss near his home for him/her to find.

That's so sweet! I've read that late winter/early-early spring is the hardest time of year for critters. Most if not all of their winter stash has been devoured, and nothing's blooming yet. Good on you to make it easier on him.

We have mockingbirds year 'round - of course, we keep the feeders stuffed so our backyard critters don't have to work too hard, either. A few robins made it into the back yard a few days ago, so yes - ready or not, spring really is just around the corner.

Nice shots of both! :thumbyo:

Aww shucks! Thank you. I just bought some unsalted peanuts for him at the grocery about an hour ago, lol. The walnuts are getting scarce.

Very nice. Were it mine, I might try to increase the exposure in the first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back