Model - Jo [13 photos]

fotophia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took some photo on wednesday and these are the results :)

joborder264rk.jpg

joborder26bw3zh.jpg

joborder144gq.jpg

joborder278iv.jpg

joborder288ky.jpg

joborder28bw4qp.jpg

joborder301lg.jpg

jobr17bw9cs.jpg

jobr213fn.jpg

jobr37bw6jr.jpg

jobr39bw2ts.jpg

jobr59wb.jpg

joed2rs8rz.jpg

#11 is my fav from here.
I also like #6. But it could use a slight bump in contrast.

Btw, it would be easy for us if you could number the photos. ;)

I really like the angle on that second to last picture. I also really like #6 and 7. He looks really intimidating in those two. But, that blue bar in the background is a little bit distracting. Maybe you could clone it out?

i really like this one. Great expression. Doesnt look at all posed which is what i like. Also like the DOF.. I'd probably do a lil bit of an unsharp mask on it. Great pic :)

joborder288ky.jpg

yeh i noticed the contrast didnt look as strong once i uploaded them. this computer is abit funny the contrast looked great on the softwear but not on other applications.. strange :?:

anyway, thankyou so much for the comments :) most appreciated!

the 5th one is also my fave, it seems natural, just like alisonboland said, it's a great portrait

Yes, I like Photo 5 best of all, too, and better than Photo 6, the b+w version of Photo 5, since the detail of his beard showing in his face is gone lost in the conversion. And the orange of the shirt suits him well. I also like his expression in that one very much (also in 7, but a bit more in 5).

yeh i agree with the orange.. he brough a purple t-shirt too but it just didnt photo as well with him and made him stick with the orange :)

thanks again for the comments :)

Most reactions

Back