Photos NOT OK to edit
572912723_cdebf7f3c7.jpg

572912597_0917a47664.jpg

572912509_f8c93b3ca9.jpg

572912385_63ccc60922.jpg

572912287_ef0fe78f7b.jpg

572489546_821d5dc84f.jpg

572912111_31481cb40f.jpg

Another great looking model, where are you finding them?

#1 is awkward with her skinny arms up and bent like that...but it does show off her fit mid section.

#2 is my favorite one, nice use of negative space and shadow.

#2 is my favorite as well.

Good work!

The last one reminds me of Jessica Simpson. :)

i think they were all poorly directed. #2 was poorly cropped or taken. angles are all boring. in #4 she looks a bit like a slut (pardon my expression) and looks like a Christina Aguilera wannabe.

I agree with Big Mike about #1 but like them all overall. Like the others - #2 is my favorite. Nice figure study! A tad racy - not at all slutty. :thumbsup:

In short, #3 and #6 are my favourites.

Here's the long version:

it's been said before, but I'll join in: the pose in #1 is weird.
Somehow, I find #2 to be 'okay', but #3 very, very nice. To me you've captured the 'beauty of something ordinary' (I think she just got out of the shower).
Facial expression in #4 is not my thing, in #5 the pants bother me (but that's because I don't know what to think of it).
#6 is fun, and colourful (maybe a bit too candy coloured, but I don't mind),
I really like the way she looks there.
#7: I'm confused about what she's doing (expression)

and yes, you're lucky to work with such a beautiful girl!

pascal

yeah cause ya know all us 20 something girls are out there mowing grass in our undies! lol cute pose tho.

I agree with the facial expression in #4.... she looks really scary but maybe that is what you were going for.

I like your lighting and the way you caught the water ripples on #2. Nice composition.

did you do any photoshop work to soften the skin on this one? The colors are amazing
572489546_821d5dc84f.jpg

You can see her nipple in #4. I am sure that is not the look she was going for. I agree that she does look like a slut in that one. Maybe if her arm was covering that up then it would have been more tasteful.

wow... hot model... I like pic no 2.. So sexy and atristic..

Nice portraits; the lighting is really fantastic. #6 isn't showing up though; it looks like you may have deleted it off of flickr...

THORHAMMER said:
my grass needs some mowing !!!!

:lol:

Men. :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back