What's new

Mojave Desert

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two Bears at Sunrise
599-bears-j2018-1973.jpg


A Rock Collection
599-r1957.jpg


High Point of the Trip
599-r1942.jpg
 
Thanks- It's sort of strange that closer, it loses the 'bear' look, and further away it's indistinguishable.
 
Beautiful! Are #1 and #2 HDR?
 
Also just wanted to point out, I couldn't see these supposed two bears and never heard of it before so I googled "two bears mojave desert" and this thread was the first thing that came up, plus your two pictures were the first in google images. Second thing in google was another thread by you on another forum with these pictures. I couldn't find anything else of interest and still can't see the mysterious bears!
 
Beautiful! Are #1 and #2 HDR?

Also just wanted to point out, I couldn't see these supposed two bears and never heard of it before so I googled "two bears mojave desert" and this thread was the first thing that came up, plus your two pictures were the first in google images. Second thing in google was another thread by you on another forum with these pictures. I couldn't find anything else of interest and still can't see the mysterious bears!

It is just what it is. Thanks for looking.
 
Loving one and two...beautiful. Hoping to make it out to desert areas once summer eases off.
 
Loving one and two...beautiful. Hoping to make it out to desert areas once summer eases off.

Thank you. It's been cooling off real nice the last week.

lovely desert pictures, where in the mojave were you?

Thank you. I go out for the solitude, so I don't get into specifics or it would **** that all up for me. However, just about any formations of granitic plutons produces the strangest things.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom