Mom-to-be & Dad-to-be photos (new series)

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
These are from tonight. Only about 5-6 weeks to go!

IMG_2423_edited_RS.jpg

IMG_2445_edited_RS.jpg

IMG_2446_edited_RS.jpg

And my personal favorite...

IMG_2451_edited_RS.jpg

Hey man, I am proud to say that I remember when posts of this grand affair started. Your work and the critter have progesed immensly!!!

I get a strong playful feeling from the first two frames. I am reminded of the Marx Brothers, but that may be just me being weird. The third and fourth shots are super tender. To me it seems that the photographer and subject are becoming more comfortable with the camera.

I can only imagine your anticipation in the upcoming weeks. I am not a strongly religous man but, God Bless :D :D :D :D :D

Yep, number 3 is definately a winner, as is #4, hell theyre all great. Although on that 2nd one you do look kinda like a deer in headlights :p which kinda works for first time parents ;)

#3 :thumbsup:

Good job John,
I like #4 (feeling the future)

5-6 weeks to go! i think it's the most exciting waiting.... i'm impatiently waiting the first pictures of your son/daughter... (which one?)
good luck

Shark said:
According to the last ultrasound (which was awhile back), we're having Molly Elizabeth. :mrgreen:
Heh, cheater!

I really like the comp and theory in #4 alot. Just not sure how I feel about the sephia toning :scratch: Good shots anyway :wink:

Most reactions

Back