TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bikeeurope.org.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mombasa_Sunrise_II_by_mdcrisp2000.jpg

Any thoughts?

Oh my goodness... This is gorgeous ... I would not change anything. Love the blur effect and the scenery... Palm trees.... yay... Oh the sunset. The blue color in the center. You have a lot going on in this image but that's what I love about it. My eyes are not bored.

very good shot. the only thing i suggest for the next time is to close the shutter to avoid the "big" burned zone around the sun.
beautiful image indeed :thumbup:

very good shot. the only thing i suggest for the next time is to close the shutter to avoid the "big" burned zone around the sun.
Yeah, the overexposed sky is my main gripe with this photo. It's taken at sunrise and I think being there all of 10 minutes earlier would have helped a lot. Live and learn, eh?

Yeah, the overexposed sky is my main gripe with this photo. It's taken at sunrise and I think being there all of 10 minutes earlier would have helped a lot. Live and learn, eh?

:D yeah

The foreground has great visual impact but unfortunately the background is washed out in one large section. A graduated neutral density filter combined with a polarizer might have helped.

skieur

Agreed, great shot!

I agree about the overexposed sky. Did you bracket?

Also, I prefer not having the man sitting on the rock.

Most reactions

Back