Monday Night Football

Islair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to go to Historic Lambeau Field this week for Monday Night Football. A friend of mine, who runs www.hardcoregaming.org (obvious plug) gave me the tickets. I am not normally a Packer Fan but I always cheer against the Vikings. Some things don't always turn out as you like though. Thought I would share some images. Enjoy.

FPicture008.jpg

FPicture015.jpg

fPicture025.jpg

FPicture028.jpg

FPicture059.jpg

FPicture076.jpg

Nice shots! I envy you! Been a Packers fan since I was a small boy, that's one thing I want to do in the next couple of years, get to a GB game!

I have lived in Peoria for less than 2 months. Lived in Minneapolis before that, but have cheered for whoever has played the Vikings since the Vikings blew the game in 99 against Atlanta.

If I had to choose a team to cheer for I would cheer for the Lions. At least I know they suck, that way I'm not disappointed at the end of the year.

Islair said:
I have lived in Peoria for less than 2 months. Lived in Minneapolis before that, but have cheered for whoever has played the Vikings since the Vikings blew the game in 99 against Atlanta.

If I had to choose a team to cheer for I would cheer for the Lions. At least I know they suck, that way I'm not disappointed at the end of the year.

I'm only an hour from you. :) I actually have family in Peoria.

Islair said:

:biglaugh: I lived in MN for 14 years.....I've always loved the rivarly between the Vikings/Packers. My husband is a Packers fan so...to be difficult I cheer for the Vikings now :D

Islair said:

:biglaugh: And how well some of us remember that game! Ah, it was a different team back then.

Cheer up, the Falcons are stumbling right now, and will no doubt seal their humiliation by losing to the Lions tomorrow. ;) But who knows, maybe Vick will get impatient and decide to run for 200 yards. :lol:

I'd love to go to Lambeau Field. I'd root for the Packers, always a fun team even when they're struggling. :thumbup: Nice shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back