"Money"

$15 for a piggy bank to smash... I just couldn't do it. Still dropping money on the street when a kid walks by, but I haven't gotten a photo yet. How about either of these:

Pennies #1
thursday5-2-of-2-L.jpg

Pennies #2
thursday5-1-of-2-L.jpg

Pau1 said:
$15 for a piggy bank to smash... I just couldn't do it. Still dropping money on the street when a kid walks by, but I haven't gotten a photo yet. How about either of these:

Pennies #1

Pennies #2

Now that made me laugh

#1 from the first post is the best so far IMO.

Personally, I had the same idea as paigew (not the exact same idea, but the same concept), for "money - I would show the lack of money.

what crowd are you trying to appeal to? I also don't see anything that stands out as interesting... What about giving a bunch of people like a couple thousand dollars in 1's have them stand around a barrel of fire and use the 1's to keep the fire going... behind them photo shop a post apocalyptic world. BOOM winner winner chicken dinner.

what crowd are you trying to appeal to? I also don't see anything that stands out as interesting... What about giving a bunch of people like a couple thousand dollars in 1's have them stand around a barrel of fire and use the 1's to keep the fire going... behind them photo shop a post apocalyptic world. BOOM winner winner chicken dinner.

Considering that the OP didn't want to smash a $15 piggy bank ... I don't think this is going to happen. :lol: It would be pretty cool though.

I like the second one, but I don't think you can win in a contest with these pictures. Where in Japan is it?

You could try something a bit darker. Put some dollar bills, loose change etc on a car seat. Take some broken glass and spread around the car seat. Take a photograph of someone reaching their hand in. Basically make the shot look like someone broke in and is taking the money. Obviously have the window out of frame soooo they don't see the unbroken window.

6451279367_07c50c2398_z.jpg

6451287949_5aac9e3f03_m.jpg

I am LightSpeed and I approve this message.
Playing with light.

Two more attempts:

Sunday #1
6-2-of-2-L.jpg

Sunday #2
6-1-of-2-L.jpg

I like the second one, but I don't think you can win in a contest with these pictures. Where in Japan is it?
The first group were taken Thursday at Haneda Airport in Tokyo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back