Monitor Calibration Products

SoulfulRecover

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was gifted a Canon Pixma Pro-1 (Sisters boss thought it was too slow haha) and I would like to make sure things are calibrated from beginning to end. Ive taken a class solely dedicated to printing, so I understand all the profiles, papers, materials, inks. . . .

My question is, can I use one of the less expensive ones like the ColorMunki Smile? Or should I look into something else? I use a single computer/monitor (iMac) and it seems the more expensive ones are for people using multiple monitors.

At school we used a ColorMunki but I don't remember which one and that was 3-4 years ago.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Beautiful. Thank you!

looks like one of my friends has one hes going to let me borrow and it turns out my sister was not correct about the printer. Its a Canon Pixma Pro9000

looks like one of my friends has one hes going to let me borrow and it turns out my sister was not correct about the printer. Its a Canon Pixma Pro9000

A little older but still an excellent printer.

Joe

A little older but still an excellent printer.

Joe

good to hear. I have not used one. Only the Canon Pro-1, Epson 9900, and a smaller Epson I think like a 3800?

Most reactions

Back